Apple Bread Tart
Trying new recipe really fun, love when I saw from the first time, it makes me in love with this bread, really love it🙂
By the time I made this, I thought it will be difficult, but, nope, it easy, simple , just be patient for the process. Got
the recipe from here .
1 ¾ cups (245g) all purpose flour, sifted
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon instant yeast
½ cup (120ml) warm whole milk
2 tablespoons (28g) softened unsalted butter
2-3 eating apples
1/3 cup (67g) Brown sugar
½ cup (120ml) thick cream*
How to :
1. Place flour, salt, sugar and yeast into a bowl.
2. Whisk egg with milk and mix into flour mixture.
3. Work in butter and knead to a smooth, thick batter and elastic.
4. Place in a buttered bowl and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise in a draught-free place for 30
minutes. Knock back dough, then press it into a 22cm buttered pie plate or loose-bottomed flan pan, cover with plastic and allow to recover for 30 minutes (it will have puffed slightly).
5. Preheat oven to 225°C/437°F.
6. Peel apples, cored them and cut into eighths. Press apple slices into the dough, and sprinkle with brown sugar.
7. Place pie plate/flan pan on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 200°C/395°F.
8. Spoon cream over apples and bake for 20 minutes. The top should be slightly caramelized and the tart light and spongy. Eat warm.
You can substitute apple with any kind of fruit you want.
..:: diah Re ::..