Crunchy pound cake
Seeing this recipe reminds me of what my mother often to make when i was child. Love the butter flavor. Enjoying it with
milk, tea or coffee at breakfast or afternoon tea.
I got the recipe from here , you can try it.
120gr good quality butter
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1.5 tsp vanilla paste
120gr cake flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1. sift the cake flour and baking powder, set aside.
2.cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy for about 2 minutes.
3. add in salt and vanilla paste. cream well.
4. pour in condensed milk and beat them until well combined.
5. using the mixer on low speed, add in flour in 3 batches.
mix until batter is smooth.
6. add in eggs one at a time. make sure it’s well mixed and smooth.
7. bake at 175 degree C for 1 hour.
8. Wait until the cake cold completely and you can slice it. Re-bake slice cake on 160dC for 20 to 30 minutes.
..:: diah Re :..