Molten chocolate cake
It’s already a week fasting 🙂 And this weekend, I prepared this lovely sweet cake. Different version with what I already made before, You can find here.
Got this version recipe from Joy of baking . It’s very simple with a great taste.
1/2 cup unsalted butter
179gr bittersweet chocolate, chopped
3 large eggs, separated the white form yolk.
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsb sugar
1. Prepare the molds or ramekins or muffin cup and generously butter and dust with sugar.
2. In a double boiler, Melt butter and chocolate. Remove from heat.
3. Beat yolk and 1/3 cup of sugar until thick, pale and fluffy, add melted chocolate & butter.
4. In another clean bowl, whisk egg white with 1 spoon of sugar until soft peak. Gradually add and gently fold the beaten egg whites on chocolate batter, Do not over mix.
5. Pour into each cups and bake at 200dC for 15 minutes. If you want to bake several hour ahead of time, you can cover each cup with plastic wrap and refrigerate it.
Serve with Cream or best with Ice cream. It’s really the best meal to break fasting 🙂
..:: diah Re ::..