Green velvet cupcakes
Yesterday is Moslem’s holiday for Eid AL-Adha. Since we all in Jakarta, so there’s no celebration just like when we were at Madura or Gresik. Only having Solat for Eid at mosque.
My big sister having a night at home, So, i decided to make this for her , Adib and ayah. When i start to make this, Adib decide to play alone, since my assistants were taking a holiday leave, but when i took the flour, Adib change his mind and want to help me. He such a really helpful boy at the kitchen🙂
Green velvet cupcakes
Recipes from here
1-1/4 cups sugar
1 cup butter
1 tbs milk powder (original : cocoa powder)
3 tbs Pandan paste (original : coloring gel
2-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup fresh milk
1 lemon, juice
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1. Make Pandan paste from 10 Pandan leave, blend to take the juice. Bring to boil until remaining half amount of liquid , about 3 tbs. But, if you want to make it simple, you can use baby green coloring.
2. Make buttermilk from fresh milk and lemon juice, set a side for 15 minutes until thick
3. Mix milk powder and Pandan paste
4. Prepare mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one by one, mixed well. Add milk powder and Pandan paste
5. Pour flour alternating with buttermilk, add vanilla and baking soda, mix well.
6. Fill the cupcake liners with batter for half full. Bake for 25-30 minutes on 180dC.
Cream cheese frosting
250gr Cream cheese
200gr Whip cream
50gr castor sugar
2 tbs lemon juice
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the whipping cream, pour sugar slowly.
2. Add cream cheese, butter and lemon juice. Ready for use
I want to share about my daily, since I have moved to other new office, it change all my daily routine. I have to leave home after adib which is 8 AM (Before was 9:30 AM😀 ). So, I have to cook earlier, having breakfast and get ready to the office . It means, I don’t have much time to take any picture of Adib’s school break. Hopefully, I can maintain my time soon🙂
Here are one picture for last week snack :p Only one! You can see, how simple it is. Only bake bread layered with shrimp and melted cheese Plus Sweet potato balls, cherry tomatos, Orange and Gummy candy.
..:: diah Re ::..