Strawberry Swirl pound cake
When I was saw the recipe, I felt in love with the collaboration color of those berries in here🙂 Unfortunately, I only have one kind of berries, which is strawberry. So, I decided to follow the recipe using strawberry.
1. Puree the strawberry, set a side
2. Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until fluffy, add eggs and vanilla.
3. Add flour alternating with yougurt in 3 additions.
4. Take 4 tbs of batter to the strawberry puree, mix well.
5. Pour half batter to the loaf pan that already buttered and line with parchament papper. Then pour half of stawberry puree, make swirl. Pour the remaining half batter and top with remaining half strawberry puree and make the last swirl.
6. Bake for 180dC for 40-50 minutes or a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
You can use not just one berries, for different swirl color. blackberry or blueberry swirl with stawberry or raspberry will make a beautiful swirl.Give additional strawberry cube if you want. And you can substitute Yogurt with the original recipe using Sour cream or buttermilk.
Definitly will make this one again, because I love the texture, it was very moist. Really enjoy when it was dipped into a hot chocolate or milk🙂
..:: diah Re ::..