3 dogs at the park
No idea what will I made this morning. I wake up early today, so I can start cooking at 6 AM🙂 Yeay… but still, stuck with no idea. I asked my assistant to steam the potatoes. First, The idea came with making potato smashed, but I remember that Adib not a potato lover, so I change his school’s menu with Lasagna, but using potato instead of pasta.
And the result, so yuuuum! Love it! Make 3 cup of Potato Lasagna, Ayah and I love it, can’t wait for Adib’s comment🙂
“3 dogs at the park”
Tomato sauce :
1 fresh tomato, boil, peal and chopped
1 small garlic, grated
1/4 onion, chopped
Salt & pepper
1 tbs butter
100gr shrimp , chopped
1 tsp butter
1 tsp flour
125ml fresh milk
50gr grated cheese
salt & pepper
Shrimp and tofu balls
How to :
1. Potato mixture : Saute butter , add grated carrot and minced shrimp until the shrimp turn out pink, add fresh milk and potato, then sprinkle salt and pepper, mix on low heat until the potato mixture not stick on the pan.
2. Tomato sauce : Saute butter, add garlic and onion until golden brown, add fresh chopped tomatoes and shrimp, seasoning with salt and pepper, mix until the chopped tomatoes turn thick.
3. White sauce : Saute butter in low heat, add flour and milk, wait until shimmer and add grated cheese , salt and pepper.
4. Garnish : for shrimp and tofu balls, I made it from 100gr minced shrimp and 150gr tofu, mix with pure of 2 garlic, salt and pepper. Add 1 egg yolk, shape on a ball and fried.
5. Vegetable Garnish, for vegetable, I made the shrimp and tofu balls as a stone , cauliflower and broccoli as the tree and Carrot shape with dog cutter as the main figure.
6. Preparation : On a cup ,1st layer is potato mixture, 2nd layer is tomato sauce , 3rd layer is potato mixture then 4th layer is white sauce , bake on 170dC for 20 minutes. Ready to garnish.
..:: diah Re ::..